Current Sullivan News:

Well, we did it! We finally made the move and are back on the East Coast. We had a great time transiting the Pacific. Our stops in Hawaii and California were more than memorable. As we open a new chapter we start a new blog. Check out our new adventures at our new blog: www.livingsullivanstyle.blogspot.com


Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thunder Get's a Hair Cut




Let me explain. Trust me, I resisted this one. Peter asked over and over and over if he could give Thunder a hair cut. He wanted to make him look like Spirit (as in the movie Spirit). All I could think of was the time I was grounded for cutting Cindy Vigil's Barbi Doll's hair when I was in elementary school. My gut said no...well, Peter convinced me. In the end, I am glad I caved and embraced Peter's "vision". Check out the pride on his face!

No comments: