Current Sullivan News:

Well, we did it! We finally made the move and are back on the East Coast. We had a great time transiting the Pacific. Our stops in Hawaii and California were more than memorable. As we open a new chapter we start a new blog. Check out our new adventures at our new blog: www.livingsullivanstyle.blogspot.com


Friday, January 16, 2009

Okuma Again!












Have I ever wrote on this blog that I love Okuma? Well, I do. I really really really do. My idea of paradise would be to have my family at Okuma where we can eat all the Mongolian BBQ we want, snorkel in the one of the world's most beautiful seas, sleep in or nap all afternoon, read Twilight on the beach, and hike some of the best trails in Okinawa. Yes, I am a HUGE fan. We went for our third time this past MLK weekend. We went along with our awesome neighbors, the Rohrs. These pictures are of the glass bottom boat ride, go karts, and one of the great places to take a nature walk. I have so many fond memories of Okinawa but some of my favorites are of Okuma!

No comments: