Current Sullivan News:

Well, we did it! We finally made the move and are back on the East Coast. We had a great time transiting the Pacific. Our stops in Hawaii and California were more than memorable. As we open a new chapter we start a new blog. Check out our new adventures at our new blog: www.livingsullivanstyle.blogspot.com


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Heading out in the Rain


This is a picture only a mother could love...without laughing...so I wanted to give Danny a chance to write a little something to defend himself. He chose to write to his predestined soul mate, Claire Fisher.
Dear Claire,
First, please don't think less of me-my crazy mother bought this jacket. Second, I really don't have a bowl cut. Finally, I know I look a little silly but please see through to the adventurous spirit inside that is willing to venture out into the world no matter how threatening! XOXO
Love, Daniel.

1 comment:

K Fisher said...

Claire's Response:
Danny,
I think you look handsome. No silly coat could hide your rugged good looks and your inner beauty always shines through. My mom is crazy too but not as crazy as my dad. I miss you. XOXOXO
-Claire