Current Sullivan News:

Well, we did it! We finally made the move and are back on the East Coast. We had a great time transiting the Pacific. Our stops in Hawaii and California were more than memorable. As we open a new chapter we start a new blog. Check out our new adventures at our new blog: www.livingsullivanstyle.blogspot.com


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Holy Round 1, Batman!











I am going to put this in the Okinawa v. USA section too...I could not believe my eyes! I will tell you this: The Okinawan's do parks and recreation WAY better than the States. I hate to say it...but it is true. Just take a look! Where in the US can you find an enormous ball pit/play house with RELAXING MASSAGE CHAIRS for the parents to sit in and supervise?! Seriously, people. There is a roller rink, arcade, basketball court, golf cage, batting cage, soccer cage, ping pong, karaoke...and get this-once you pay for the entry fee (nominal) it is all FREE. That's right, free. Dude, what more could you ask for? Oh, maybe a coffee shop or snacks? Check, done. They got it. Can you tell I am impressed with this place? If you are moving to Okinawa, you HAVE to come here.

No comments: